If subtitles are not showing up on your Apple TV when using the Airplay feature, please do the following:
When watching the video from your iOS device, tap on the "CC" button and select "English". Tap on "Done" when finished. This will enable the English subtitles. If the "CC" option is not working or if it is not available, close the DramaFever app and restart it again.
If you are still not seeing the subtitles on your Apple TV, please verify that you have updated the software on your mobile device and Apple TV by following the steps below:
1. From your iPhone/iPad, update to the latest iOS software if you haven't done so already: Go to Settings > General > Software Update. If there are no updates available, that means you have the latest version.
2. From your Apple TV: Enable the closed caption feature by following the steps at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202772
3. Update your Apple TV software by going to : Settings > General > Software Updates. Let the updates run on the devices if they're not updated already.
4. Once the updates are finished, please try running the DramaFever app again.
5. To connect your device properly using Airplay following the Apple TV update, please follow the steps below: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
If you are continuing to experience issues after the updates are applied, please let us know which series and episodes you were watching when the subtitles failed to load on the Apple TV.